Przejdź do treści
Information we collect
- We store only the minimum of information necessary to properly provide our service.
- When an account is created we store the email, the username and the hash of the password. This allows us to provide login functionality.
- We never store user address, credit card information or any other data except from those described above.
- We don’t have any newsletters or global email notifications.
Third party disclosure
- We don’t provide any user information (including email address) to third parties.
- We will never do this unless we are ordered to do so by law.
- We’re using google analitycs for statistics without user information
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and password.
- Do not allow any other person to use your account.
- If you think your account name and/or password have been compromised please inform us.
Accessing privacy information
- If you wish to remove your login data from our system, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will mean deleting your account.
- We reserve the right to update this policy in the future.